Windows 11. Bahagian utama pengumuman ini adalah penyampaian perubahan interface pengguna yang ketara, yang diberi nama Sun Valley. Seperti yang kita ketahui, sebahagian besar perubahan UX akan dipinjam dari shell Windows 10X, dan Windows 10X tidak akan dipasarkan. Sekarang, seperti yang dijangkakan, kebocoran maklumat Windows 11 bermula. Windows 11 AIO 16in1 22H2 Build 22621.2134 (No TPM Required) Office 2021 Pro Plus Preactivated August 2023.
Windows 11 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. It is the successor to Windows 10, and was released to manufacturing on July 15, 2015, and to retail on July 29, 2015. Windows 10 receives new releases on an ongoing basis, which are available at no additional cost to users. Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support.
One of Windows 11′s most notable features is support for universal apps, an expansion of the Metro-style apps first introduced in Windows 10. Universal apps can be designed to run across multiple Microsoft product families with nearly identical code—including PCs, tablets,smartphones, embedded systems, Xbox One, Surface Hub and Mixed Reality.
The Windows user interface was revised to handle transitions between a mouse-oriented interface and a touchscreen-optimized interface based on available input devices—particularly on 2-in-1 PCs, both interfaces include an updated Start menu which incorporates elements of Windows 7′s traditional Start menu with the tiles of Windows 8. Windows 10 also introduced the Microsoft Edge web browser, a virtual desktop system,a window and desktop management feature called Task View, support for fingerprint and face recognition login, new security features for enterprise environments, and DirectX 12.
1. “Windows 11 Home”
2. “Windows 11 Home N”
3. “Windows 11 Team”
4. “Windows 11 Pro”
5. “Windows 11 Pro N”
6. “Windows 11 Enterprise”
7. “Windows 11 Education”
8. “Windows 11 Pro Education”
9. “Windows 11 Pro for Workstations”
10. “Windows 11 Enterprise N”
11. “Windows 11 Education N”
12. “Windows 11 Pro Education N”
13. “Windows 11 Pro N for Workstations”
14. “Windows 11 Home Single Language”
15. “Windows 11 Enterprise multi-session”
16. “Windows 11 IoT Enterprise
- – Update Office To Version 2307 Build 16626.20170
- – Update OS Build 22H2 Build 22621.2134
- Processor: 2 gigahertz (GHz) or faster.
- RAM: 2 gigabyte (GB).
- Free space on hard disk: 25 gigabytes (GB).
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or a newer version.
- Additional requirements to use certain features.
- To use touch you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
- To access the Windows store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels