System Ninja 3.2.9
System Ninja adalah penyelesaian pengoptimuman sistem yang pantas, kuat dan berkesan untuk Windows. Ia direka untuk membuang fail sampah dengan cepat, meningkatkan kelajuan sistem dan membantu menyelesaikan masalah. System Ninja 3.2.9.
Powerful Junk Cleaner
System Ninja contains a unique dual cleaning engine. It scans your entire hard drive performing a thorough initial scan, identifying junk based on heuristics. System Ninja then continues to check locations that are known to contain junk based on a number of routines.
Useful Startup Management
The integrated startup manager allows you to dictate what can and can’t run when you turn on your computer. It supports Run, RunOnce and Sheduled Tasks files and registry keys. System Ninja contains a database of several hundred common startup items, used to provide information and advice so you know what to remove.
Powerful Process Manager
The process manager can forcibly terminate any process running on your computer. It can even remove multiple processes simultaneously.
Turbocharged With CleanSync
CleanSync is a new system added in version 2.1 that silently downloads new cleaning routines while System Ninja is running.
Winapp2.ini is a collection of cleaning routines that adds cleaning support for over one thousand additional programs. It’s supported by all major Windows cleaning apps, including CCleaner and BleachBit.
Available in multiple languages
System Ninja is currently available in English, Dutch, Spanish, French, Swedish, Vietnamese, Polish, Italian, German, Russian and Brazilian. We’re always looking for new translators!
- Added cleaning support for the new Chromium Microsoft Edge
- Added cleaning support for Brave browser
- Registry cleaning can now be excluded from the comprehensive scan in the PRO interface
- Fixed issue where the scanner wouldn’t run if scan exclusions contained a blank line
- Fixed issues where the classic interface wouldn’t scan properly after running a Pro UI scan
- Pro UI no longer allows you to remove registry keys that have already been removed.
- Chrome variant browsers now have their actual name included in the scan results.