Kali Linux 2023.1
Kali mengandungi pelbagai tools dan utiliti penggodam (serangan password, sniffing dan spoofing, reverse engineering, …). Menggodam WiFi/WLAN asing (serangan wireless) dan banyak lagi. Kali direka untuk ujian forensik digital dan penembusan. Kali diprapasang dengan pelbagai program pengujian penembusan, termasuk NMAP (pengimbas port), Wireshark (penganalisis paket), John the Ripper (pemecah kata laluan), dan Aircrack-ng (software suite untuk menguji penembusan wireles LAN). Kali boleh dijalankan dari hard disk, live DVD, atau live USB. Kali Linux 2023.1.
- More than 600 penetration testing tools included: After reviewing every tool that was included in BackTrack, we eliminated a great number of tools that either simply did not work or which duplicated other tools that provided the same or similar functionality. Details on what’s included are on the Kali Tools site.
- Live USB Boot. This allows you to place Kali onto a USB device, and boot without touching the host operating system (perfect also for any forensics work!). With optional persistence volume(s) you can have opt to pick what file system to use when Kali starts up allowing for files to be saved in between sessions, creating multiple profiles. Each persistence volume can be encrypted essential feature needed in our industry. If that is not enough, we also have LUKS nuke option, allowing you to quickly control the destruction of data.
- Kali Undercover. Using Kali in an environment you don’t want to draw attention to yourself? Kali Undercover is perfect to not stand out in a crowd by blending to a familiar operating system that most people recognize to stop shoulder surfers.
- Win-KeX. Using Kali on WSL? This provides a Kali Desktop Experience for Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL), with seamless windows, clipboard sharing, audio support and more.
- Kali NetHunter. Kali on your (Android) phone and smart watch. This covers multiple items, such as a ROM overlay for multiple devices, NetHunter App, as well as NetHunter App Store. On top of this, you also boot into a “full desktop” using chroot & containers, as well as “Kali NetHunter Desktop Experience (KeX)”.
- Kali Everywhere. A version of Kali is always close to you no matter where you need it. Let it be; ARM (including Raspberry Pis), Bare-Metal (Single and multi-boot), Cloud (AWS, Digital Ocean & Linode), Containers (Docker, Podman, LXD & WSL), Virtual Machines (VMware, VirtualBox, Hyper-V, Parallels & Vagrant), USB, and so on – is all available.
- Kali Unkaputtbar. Using Btrfs file system, you can take snapshots of Kali just like you were using a VM, and roll back to a previous state.
- Kali ARM. Supporting over a dozen different ARM devices and common hardware such as Raspberry Pi, Pinebooks, USB armory, Gateworks, Odroid, Beaglebone, and more. We offer pre-generated images, ready to be used as well as build-scripts to produce more. We’re very active in the ARM arena and constantly add new interesting hardware to our repertoire.
32bit Kali Linux 2023.1 P1 ⇒ [1.0GB] Kali Linux 2023.1 | Mirror
32bit Kali Linux 2023.1 P2 ⇒ [1.0GB] Kali Linux 2023.1 | Mirror
32bit Kali Linux 2023.1 P3 ⇒ [1.0GB] Kali Linux 2023.1 | Mirror
32bit Kali Linux 2023.1 P4 ⇒ [28.8MB] Kali Linux 2023.1 | Mirror
64bit Kali Linux 2023.1 P1⇒ [1.0GB] Kali Linux 2023.1 | Mirror
64bit Kali Linux 2023.1 P2 ⇒ [1.0GB] Kali Linux 2023.1 | Mirror
64bit Kali Linux 2023.1 P3 ⇒ [1.0GB] Kali Linux 2023.1 | Mirror
64bit Kali Linux 2023.1 P4 ⇒ [556.4MB] Kali Linux 2023.1 | Mirror