Wallpaper Engine 1.4.140 Full Version
Wallpaper Engine membolehkan anda menetapkan wallpaper kegemaran menjadi hidup. Daripada video kepada grafik masa sebenar dan interaktif atau responsif audio wallpaper, Wallpaper Engine membawa desktop anda hidup sementara menjaga untuk tidak mengurangkan prestasi games atau aplikasi dimaksimumkan. Wallpaper Engine adalah ultimate software untuk menambah wallpapers hidup ke komputer anda! Wallpaper Engine 1.4.140 Full Version.
- Bring your desktop alive with realtime graphics, videos, applications or websites.
- Personalize animated wallpapers with your favorite colors.
- Use interactive wallpapers that can be controlled with your mouse.
- Many aspect ratios and native resolutions supported including 16:9, 21:9, 16:10, 4:3.
- Multi monitor environments are supported.
- Wallpapers will pause while playing games to save performance.
- Create your own animated wallpapers in the Wallpaper Engine Editor.
- Animate new live wallpapers from basic images or import HTML or video files for the wallpaper.
- Steam Workshop to share and download wallpapers.
- Wallpaper Engine can be used at the same time as any other Steam game or application.
- Supported video formats: mp4, WebM, avi, m4v, mov, wmv (for local files, Workshop only allows mp4).
- Support for Corsair iCUE.
– Multi-Monitor Support
– 2D, 3D, Videos, Websites and Unity Applications
– Playlists / Slideshows
– Application Hotkeys
– Full Steam Community Integration
– Support for Windows 7, 8.1 and 10
-Quality and Performance Options
– Automatic Pausing / Stopping
– Custom Application Playback Rules
– Detects Fullscreen / Maximized Applications
– Can Pause when Laptop is on Battery
– Images: PNG, TGA, JPEG, GIF, BMP, DDS
– Video (Workshop): MP4
– Video (Local): MP4, WEBM, WMV, AVI, MKV, MV4, MOV
- Added timeline animation system for properties.
- Added puppet warp deformation and animation system.
- Added HDR bloom rendering.
- Added new “Ultra” post-processing option to enable HDR bloom, it’s disabled by default for now.
- Added script access to texture, property and puppet warp animations.
- Added refraction effect.
- Added precision option to user property sliders.
- Added order input to sort user properties a bit more easily.
- Added direct user property editing in wallpaper browser by clicking on the label.
- Added general colorization options to scene and video wallpapers.
- Added animations to wallpaper download progress (can be turned off by disabling the new UI effects option).
- Added background blur modals in UI similar to Windows 10 transparency effects (can be turned off by disabling the new UI effects option).
- Added additional UI hardware acceleration option to toggle it on again after it was disabled with the third Steam launch option.
- Improved keyword behavior in Workshop tab.
- Added designer documentation button to editor startup screen.
- Replaced help overlay with new section in file menu.
- Various minor user interface improvements in the app and the first-time setup.
- Added image layer preview image to properties in editor.
- Improved general input responsiveness of editor by making FPS limiter more lax when input is sent.
- Added new ‘center’ and ‘free’ alignment options to videos and scenes (renamed old ‘center’ alignment to ‘fill’).
- Made image import dialog simpler with texture format guide.
- Improved quality of mass-imported static image wallpapers.
- Added setTimeout/setInterval functions to engine in SceneScript.
- Changed particle systems to immediately turn invisible when a user property toggles them off.
- Fixed per-wallpaper LED effects option not being applied on start up sometimes.
- Added automatic VRAM stop option that turns Wallpaper Engine off when your VRAM becomes exhausted (experimental, disabled by default).
- Reduced rare issue where wallpapers reload or flicker after booting with the high-priority automatic startup.
- Added CTRL / Shift hotkeys to brush editor to change size/opacity of brush more easily while editing.
- Added Shift hotkey to increase camera movement in editor.
- Added new “followed content” section to Discover tab where a list with new wallpapers from followed authors is shown too.
- Added background blending option for god rays and shine, when they are used on transparent images to improve blending behavior.
- Moved camera paths into dynamic window that is hidden by default (open it from edit -> camera paths).
- Added a connection overlay while Wallpaper Engine is blocked by Steam to confirm the initial connection.
- Updated Steamworks SDK to 1.50.
- Updated FreeType and Harfbuzz libraries to implement security updates.
- Added time rollover to scene wallpapers to fix animations breaking after weeks of uninterrupted use.
- Completely removed DirectX 9 and OpenGL in favor of DirectX 11.
- Fixed FPS limiter inaccuracies over 60 FPS – 144 FPS were previously only 120 FPS, now they really are 144 FPS.
- Fixed x-ray effect to work even when it’s not the last effect.
- Fixed color picker on multi-monitor systems sometimes not working right.
- Fixed DPI scaling of title bar covering buttons on high DPI.
- Updated iCUE SDK to 3.0.361 and fixed LED count on multiple devices of the same class.
- Fixed scale gizmo in editor to maintain aspect ratio of scale.
- Fixed texture stats in editor to not take certain dynamic buffers into account.
- Fixed CEF global muting not being applied.
- Attempted to fix brush panel sometimes not appearing.
- Fixed combo box property not saving with a default value unless the creator chose one.
- Fixed bug in transparency cropping that turned some images invisible.
- Fixed audio stream being opened by OS even when wallpapers are globally muted.
- Fixed move wallpapers menu not showing all folders.
- Fixed nextWallpaper command line not being applied to all playlists.
- Fixed playlist images not showing on certain file paths.
OS: Windows 7 (with Aero), 8.1, 10
Processor: 1.66 GHz Intel i5 or equivalent
Memory: 1024 MB RAM
Graphics: HD Graphics 4000 or above
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 512 MB available space
Additional Notes: Windows N versions require the ‘Media Feature Pack’ from Microsoft. Aero must be enabled on Windows 7. High contrast mode is not supported. Max video res. Windows 8, 10: 4K, Windows 7: 1080p
OS: Windows 8.1, 10
Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel i7 or equivalent
Memory: 2048 MB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660, AMD HD7870, 2 GB VRAM or above
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 1024 MB available space
Note: Always have directX and Microsoft Visual C ++ installed / updated to avoid errors in the absence of .dll files and other compatibility problems. Don’t forget to also run the software as Administrator.
How To Install:
1. Ekstrak files
2. Jalankan Launcher.exe
3. Jalankan Wallpaper32.exe atau Wallpaper64.exe
4. Copy kandungan samples ke folder wallpaper engine > projects > myprojects
5. Atau gunakan video anda tersendiri
Last Updated on December 22, 2020 by Pirate4All